GCSE GEOGRAPHY EXAM TECHNIQUE
Suitable for Exam Boards: AQA, EDEXCEL, OCR; Course Code: GCGEOMUL
• To cover the key ideas and concepts common to most Geography GCSE specifications.
• To revise the specialist skills outlined in the specification, e.g. the interpretation of OS Maps, diagrams, graphs, satellite images, GIS
• To practise exam technique, including how to use case studies and the understanding of level marked responses.
• To understand and interpret the specialist language used in GCSE questions and to practise exam skills
• To provide case study material if required and if available.
- Monday 3rd to Tuesday 4th April 2017
- Wednesday 5th to Thursday 6th April 2017
Please click here to read the Course Outline
“Our aim is to give the students exposure to exam style questions, fill in gaps in their knowledge and help them to improve their revision and exam techniques. ”